- 7T ¼”P pinion
- Inboard hub structure
- 32T ½”P gear structure
- Outboard hub insert structure
- 7T ½”P pinion
- Inboard hub insert
- 46T 1”P gear structure
- Outboard flange hub structure
- 7T 1”P gearbox output pinion
- #4 Gearbox for LeTourneau® 375 KIP jacking system
- NOV® NS400 20:1 reduction gearbox
- NOV® Climbing pinion shaft assembly
- LeTourneau® AS crane hook gearbox
- LeTourneau® AS crane boom gearbox
- LeTourneau® AS crane swing gearbox
- LeTourneau® Raw water gearbox
- LeTourneau® Skidder gear unit
- LeTourneau® Anchor winch
- Deck cranes for offshore fixed and floating units
- Knuckle-boom cranes
- Heavy duty hoists
- Telescopic cranes
- Gantry cranes
- Marine cranes
- Swing gearbox
- Hook gearbox
- Boom gearbox
- Crane boom and pedestal repairs
We also supply a complete range of non-OEM and OPM parts for old and obsolete crane systems. Contact our sales team for information about any parts or subsystems that are either obsolete or have an unacceptably high lead time from the OEM.
We carry out inspections, in-situ repairs and refurbishment of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic subsystems on mooring winches of all makes and models. Joulon, through JVS and Thanh Ngoc, has extensive experience with mooring systems.
We have extensive capabilities in structural and gearbox repairs for mooring systems on semi-submersibles, and mooring winches on drillships and jackups.
JVS and Thanh Ngoc have executed several in-situ refurbishment projects for traction winches, gear boxes, storage reels, wild cats and their auxiliaries.
We also offer reverse engineering services for difficult to source or obsolete parts for mechanical, hydraulic or electrical components of the system.