About Excel Marco
Excel Marco is a premier solutions provider for process automation and safety systems for the onshore and offshore oil and gas, marine, and logistics industries. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and was incorporated with a clear business objective to provide SAFETY and CRITICAL CONTROL solutions of the highest quality to our customers.
The benefits of using our services for all your automation and safety systems include:
- Ability to execute fast track projects through concurrent engineering, translating into quicker installation and operation
- Vast experiences, strong team ethics and positive attitude
- Engineering and design for optimum process uptime/availability by minimizing or eliminating the weakest links altogether
- Seamless integration of data between systems is employed as far as practically possible. Effectively, time is reduced for engineering, data transmission and real-time updates
- Single point of contact and responsibility as turn-key solutions provider
- High Quality solutions with Lloyd’s Register certification of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
Click below to expand descriptions
- PROCESS AUTOMATION AND SAFETY SYSTEMS
Our team of professional engineers utilize state-of-the-art technology and latest programmable logic controllers (PLC) technology from major manufacturers such as Siemens, GE-Fanuc, Rockwell and Mitsubishi, to provide project and engineering services for optimum results.
- TANK GAUGING SYSTEMS
Excel Marco’s Smart “bubbling” Tank Gauging System is designed specifically for the offshore and marine industry. Suitable for measurement of ballast and other water tanks through the use of electro-pneumatic technique, it also provides seamless integration for level or pressure transmitters installed for mud and fuel oil tanks associated with jackup rigs and FPSO.
- POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
The Power Management System (PMS) objective is to enhance electrical power system safety and reliability. The SYSTEM uses computers and networking technology for enhancing plant electrical system safety, reliability, operability and maintainability.
- TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Excel Marco’s Marine Radio Communication System is a complete package for all communication requirements of an offshore drilling rig. It comprises of the GMDSS radio equipment and specifications complying with the IMO and SOLAS rules, as well as incorporating other radio communication requirements to suit the vessel’s operational needs.
- PROJECT AND ENGINEERING SERVICES
We offer a wide variety of technical services, ranging from safety assessment, systems designs, engineering, programming to turn-key systems integration of Process Control, Safety Instrument System, Critical Control and Safety-related PLC Systems.
- CONSULTING SERVICES: FUNCTIONAL SAFETY
We offer high value-added services to successfully implement solutions according to the Safety Life Cycle Model as outlined in lEC615O8 and lEC61511 standards.
- CERTIFIED FUNCTIONAL SAFETY EXPERT (CFSE) TRAINING
CFSE/CFSP certification is an effective way to certify personnel against national and international standards of performance. Personnel that design, implement, maintain and operate safety-instrumented systems are required to be competent in the activities that they have been assigned.